January 14, 2010
I'm be back!
It has been two real weeks for me as a Stay-at-home-mom and I think that we have the hang of it now. It has been great! The house looks pretty good we have been finished with dinner before 6 every night instead of just getting home. Hannah and I have gotten along just great and have a routine. She used to be able to really push my buttons, so when she would I would think 'on no, can I really do the stay-at-home thing?!' But actually I have been very patient and at times am surprised at myself when situations arise and I don't feel like I am going to lose it. I really think that I made the right decision and that God has blessed me for obeying (finally) and staying home. I have tons of pictures of the last oh four months, so I will be trying to get some of them up very soon!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment